Disruptive Innovation in Physical Therapist Education “Reimagining Physical Therapist Education: A Virtual Summit”
Time & Location
About the event
In addition to the main programming of the event, all attendees are encouraged to submit a short video presentation that is related to one of the three conference topics:
- Topic 1: Hybrid Physical Therapist Education
- Topic 2: Reduction of Unwarranted Variation in Physical Therapist Education
- Topic 3: Time-Variable, Competency-Based Physical Therapist Education
The presentations may be related to your research (published or ongoing) around one of these topics, or they may represent your thoughts on a topic (pro or con) before the conference dialogue begins. Consider these an opportunity for you to “have the floor” to share your data, your evidence, your thoughts, or your perspective. All invited participants will have an opportunity to view the recordings before the conference begins. The recordings will not be shared beyond the Forum attendees without your consent. We believe this will foster deeper conversation and expose participants to a broad cross-section of valued opinions, informing a more robust live discussion.
- These presentations will not be peer-reviewed; however, as an invited conference participant, you may list these as an invited conference presentation. All submissions from invited conference participants will be accepted provided they meet the additional requirements below.
- The presentations must be no more than 6 minutes in length and no more than 10GB in size. Submissions longer than 6 minutes or or larger than 10GB will not be accepted.
- The conference organizers will preview presentations to confirm that they meet all requirements related to conference relevance.
- You may use slides/graphics/video or other media to share your data or make your points if you wish.
- Only ONE platform presentation will be accepted per attendee, so select your topic carefully. If participants submit more than one, the conference planning committee will select just one to make available.
- Submissions should be recorded using video or meeting software that results in a shareable video file in an MP4 or MOV format. You can record using Zoom, WebEx, Adobe, or most other platforms that result in the creation of a single, sharable MP4 or MOV file. File size may not exceed 10GB.
- Files must be named as follows: Last Name First Initial, and Topic # separated by an underscore, without spaces. For example, TepperS_Topic1.mp4 or AbrahamK_Topic2.mov.
Files should be submitted to https://forms.gle/1XLZy3jmFWmH9K6o9 no later than March 1, 2021. Late submission will not be accepted.
- Invitation only$50$500$0